Contact us Please fee free to ask any additional information from us.
- Fireplace Holidays Apartment
Almássy tér 13
1077 Budapest, Hungary
- Phone: +36 30 231 1512
Please send us a message with your requests and we will get back to you right away.
From the airport
- Budapest is going through airport changes. From mid-2012 most airlines will now use Liszt Ferenc International airport terminal 2A and 2B. Please see www.bud.hu for the best and most up to date listings of where the planes arrive and depart from.
For airport transfers see www.budapestairporttransfers.com
- Airport minibus is a practical choice, as it delivers the traveler to any address in the city for 2 900 HUF. A return ticket (4 990 HUF) is valid for 6 months. www.airportshuttle.hu.
- Apartment is very easy accessible.
Blaha Lujza Square can be reached by tram No 4 and 6, bus No 7, 7A, 78 or 173 and underground M2.
- You can take blue metro line M2 to the Blaha Lujza square station, it is just 200m away.
- Also you can use far 4 or 6 tram (the most useful tram line in Budapest), stop is 100m away from the apartment.
From the station
There are 3 different train stations in Budapest: Keleti (East), Nyugati (West) and Deli (South).
- If you arrive at Nyugati station take the 4 or 6 tram to the Wesselényi utca station.
- If you arriving at Keleti station take metro one stop to the Blaha Lujza ter station and from there 4 or 6 tram (one stop) or simply walk to the apartment
- If you arrive at Deli station take the red metro line until the Blaha Lujza square station and from there 4 or 6 tram to the Wesselényi utca station or simply walk.
- Taxis are the best way to get around if you don’t want to take public transport. They are still relatively cheap but you should pay attention to the taxi companies you use.
Also please note that in Budapest it is cheaper to call a taxi ahead of time then to hail one down in the street.
The companies listed below are all reliable and speak English.
City Taxi Budapest
Rádio Taxi Budapest
6×6 Taxi Budapest
Taxi 2000 Budapest
- From the west, the city of Győr or Vienna. On M1 or M7, cross Erzsébet Bridge and after the bridge drive along the main road, on Szabad Sajtó Street, and after the intersection of Múzeum boulevard [Astoria] and Rákóczi road turn right onto Rákóczi road. Make a U-turn at Csokonai street , take the 1st right onto Erzsébet bulevard, take the 1st right onto Dohány street, turn left onto Szövetség street. Then turn left onto Wesselényi utca, continue onto Almássy tér
- From the north, Slovakia. On highway M3, follow the signs leading to the city center. Head southeast on Dózsa György street toward Andrássy street . Turn right onto Damjanich street , then left onto Rottenbiller street. Choose right onto Wesselényi utca, continue onto Almássy tér.
- From the south direction of Pecs. On M5, go into the city center on Üllői Street. Go along József boulevard to Blaha Lujza square and cross the square straight ahead. At the first possible turn take a right into Dohány Street, then left onto Szövetség utca, turn left again onto Wesselényi utca. Continue onto Almássy tér.
- From the east direction of Debrecen or from the Airport. Using M4, go into the city center on Üllöi Street until you arrive at József boulevard. Go along József boulevard to Blaha Lujza square and cross the square straight ahead. At the first possible turn take a right into Dohány Street, then left onto Szövetség utca, turn left again onto Wesselényi utca. Continue onto Almássy tér.